Thursday, March 15, 2007

Discus Jungle - Day 14

Well... not really. Since I didn't really plan on doing a journal, I'll call this "Day 14" since I reworked it about 2 weeks ago.

Echinodorus Amazonicus and Vallisneria (I think) have been growing for about 6 months now. The Hydrocotyle Leucocephala at the rear left. Java Moss on the driftwood and unidentified small-leafed plant on the right have been in there for a month or so. Latest additions are the Lilaeopsis Braziliensis foreground, Microsorum Pteropus on the top of the driftwood and Hygrophila Difformis (one of my favourites).

Next plan? Would like to get some Anubias nana for the midground and some red plants for the background, probably of the Rotala family, just to add some contrast to the tank. And also to figure out why my moss is melting...

Finally the tank is going my way! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home