Monday, November 27, 2006

Project Aquarium - Stage 3

Two weekends ago I went to poison central aka CTY to get some more fish and plants. A few bucks only mar! But in the end I bought...

CO2 system! Shit. RM450 bucks down the drain. Consists of nitrous oxide-style 1 litre liquid CO2 tank, manual regulator (to control the rate of release), bubble counter (to measure the rate of release), CO2 diffuser (goes into the tank), some filter/valve thingy and tubing. Dare I say... one of my plants is actually growing after its installed and another one got greener all of a sudden. Hahahah.

And if I decide to get rid of it later, I can use the tank and regulator as nitrous oxide for my car or mini scuba tank for catching abalone. Bwahahahh!

1 Comments:

  • ~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

    Show the fish la!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home