Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just upgraded my seats

After the long long trip to Kuala Terengganu, I came home with an arse-ache... because of sitting too long in my car seat and driving. Since my back ain't exactly the healthiest in the world, I decided that I should do something about it. So I went shopping for new seats. It's gotta be comfortable and supportive. If possible sporty also lar. I did manage to find a pair of seats at a good bargain. Comfortable enough to sit for hours, and its from a reknown brand so it should be safe and reliable too. It even comes in a colour that the CEO would agree! Forked over the cash and got it installed in my ride.

Check it out...


BWAHAHAHAH!!! Anyone wanna test drive?

1 Comments:

  • ~~~~~~~~~geekchic

    Aiyak! Like wat the loctor said, you picked up the seats i once used for my car =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home