Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Date With Destiny!

(click on it for a readable version)

Bwahahahah! Flygja's first 4-panel comic strip. Since I can't draw for nuts, had to use pictures that I've taken. These were those of my recent fishing trip with some colleagues. Fonts were downloaded from Blambot, a site with tons of free fonts (click on fonts at the top then look through the left sidebar, the free fonts are those without blue or red dots). I used AnimeAce 2.0.

If you are geek enough to play lots of video and PC games, go check out VG Cats, freakin' funny stuff!

3 Comments:

  • lol not too bad
    why not start a comic like hmm.. g00b? g00b.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 PM  

  • yeah... wanna give it a try?

    By Blogger Friction, at 2:15 PM  

  • I can't draw for nuts, can only add speech bubbles. Hahahah. Thank you vgcats!

    By Blogger flygja, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home