Thursday, April 05, 2007

Vista

I guess Microsoft really made a big splash with their Vista launch in New York City. They had a launch presentation that included an interview with a family that was one of the beta testers of the software. Apparently the lady was the one who suggested to add the "Burn" button when viewing photos or home movies so that people can burn photos to CDs or DVDs with the click of one button right on the picture viewer instead. It's all part of Microsoft's way of telling people that they listened to what the ordinary citizens wanted and developed features based on that.

Little do you all know, I was actually one of the beta testers! In the end I did submit one suggestion for a feature. I even made a quick-proto-mock-up for the guys at Redmond to visualise my idea! I was so sad when they did not included it in the final release. Something about "inappropriate" and "inaccurate representation" and stuff like that.

What was my suggestion? Well scroll down and tell me what you think...





BWAHAHAHAHAH!

3 Comments:

  • ~~~~~~~~~~geekchic

    If the piece of paper used to wipe the arse was refering to any MAC products, i think we might've seen that gif in Vista :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 AM  

  • yo dude... wassup... come to japan man... you can test drive my xbox360.. muahaha...

    But seriously, do come dude...

    By Blogger Friction, at 12:24 PM  

  • man... vistan00b

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home