Thursday, October 26, 2006

Flygja is in HD-land!

Ah... I just came back from a refreshing and relaxing holiday from the 21st till the 25th of October. They were the Deepavali and Hari Raya holidays.

So today is the 26th and I went to work feeling refreshed. No government at work today mar. So it would've been a slow day for me... until I got a call at 10am. Rushed back home and waited... waited... waited until noon and...

w00t w00t!!! My LCD TV has finally arrived! Waited more than 2 months and here it is! Finally Flygja is in HD-land! It only goes up to 720p though, but who cares! Has 2 component inputs, 2 S-video, HDMI and VGA inputs. By the way, I got it when I bought my UncleMobile Toyota Altis 1.6E.

Needless to say, I immediately moved my trust sony Vega 21" aside and hooked up the Bravia. Then proceeded to click through the boring menus and loaded up The Incredibles Widescreen Edition DVD. Fuwwaaahhh....

Since it has a VGA input, I hooked up my laptop and played downloaded episodes of Top Gear on it! No more watching on a 15" monitor! Plus since I've also been in Wifi-land, I can stream stuff from my desktop to my laptop! No need to buy a wireless DMA!!

OK, less time blogging and more time living in HD-land now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home