Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Project aquarium... stage 1

Finally got off my lazy ass during the weekend to start work on my aquarium. Here's what it looks like:



Ermm... I mean this is what I'd want it to look like when its done. In actual fact it currently looks like this:


*ahem* It's a hand-me-down 170L tank from my cousin. Right now it has about 40-50kgs of fine gravel, some fertilizer and a piece of driftfood. Yeah I'm rearing driftwood and mosquitoes now. Hope to get stage 2 started soon, which is the lighting. Currently only has one fluorescent tube which is not enough to grow a jungle.

p.s. Sorry for grainy pics. A70 will be out of the Canon hospital by this week, all fixed up for free! Yay!

3 Comments:

  • ~~~~~~~~geekchic
    Dude, you steal picture also don't know how you steal. Go steal one but never remove watermark. Apalah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~geekchic
    BTW, I think I'll start feeding that piece of kayu tonight. What does it eat? Bugs? Bees? Plenty around...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

  • I can't remove the watermark la, its not my picture. At least I acknowledge the source =p

    By Blogger flygja, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home