Monday, October 09, 2006

One night at Putrajaya

Good buddy of mine asked me if I wanted to follow him to Putrajaya on Saturday night to take photos. He said he's borrowing the KLIMS 2006 Yaris to drive there and take photos. So I grabbed my Kanon Powershot A70, stole my brother's tripod and I was off! In the end we stuck around for 3 hours in Putrajaya, proving that they don't ever switch off the lights there. Here are some n00bstyle photos to share.


For those who don't know, Putrajaya is now the administrative centre of Malaysia. It draws photographers because of the funky buildings and they never switch off the lights at night.

Here is the KLIMS 2006 Yaris with its imported-from-Japan INGS+1 aerokit and original G-Games 17inch wheels from Rays Wheels.

My lame-o attempts at taking panning shots.

Check out the decals. All the stuff is really in the car! w00t!

Drama "drifting" action!

One of the magnificient bridges in Putrajaya

Like a bright-red cat in a bright-red bush ready to pounce on a stupid rat?

1 Comments:

  • ~~~~~~~~~~geekchic
    *cough* geek *cough*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home